IN STOCK - READY TO SEND!
FREE DELIVERY AUSTRALIA-WIDE
The Tanita BC601 is the perfect tool for monitoring the effectiveness of any professional fitness or sports program over time.
From tracking body fat and muscle mass trends, to recommending calorie intake and indicating hydration levels this Monitor help you tailor your exercise and dietary requirements helping attain peak physical performance.
This 8 ELECTRODE Body Composition Monitor displays readings for the whole body AND for each segment: arms, legs and trunk area so you can see exactly how your body is responding to specific training sessions over time.
The extra large LCD colour display is easy-to-read and the retractable cord ensures the handset fits snugly into the main unit for easy storage.
All your body composition data is automatically stored on the SD Card (included) and can be downloaded onto your computer in EXCEL format. Software is pre-loaded onto the SD card for ease of use.
- 8 Electrode Segmental BIA Technology
- Segmental readings are given for each arm, leg and trunk area including muscle mass and fat mass.
- Body Fat %
- Adult and Children’s Healthy Range Indicator
- Total Body water %
- Muscle Mass & Segmental Assessment
- Bone Mineral Mass
- 150kg capacity
- Metabolic Age - Up To 80 Years
- Visceral Fat
- Visceral Fat indicator
- Athlete and Guest Mode
- Measures in increments of 0.1kg for weight and 0.1% for body fat and hydration
- Hand and feet electrodes
- SD card for computer compatability.
The ideal fitness partner for both athletes and families.
5 Year Manufacturers Warranty