Sleep & Co Double Size Adaptive Memory Foam Mattress 138cm x 188cm x 25cm
Discover a revolutionary sleeping experience with Sleep & Co's advanced sleep technology.
To make it easy for you to buy a memory foam mattress online, Sleep & Co have introduced their unique memory foam mattress in a box system. This means that the Sleep & Co mattresses come to you neatly rolled in a golf bag sized box.
Once you’ve received it, all you need to do is take it out of the box and unroll it onto your bed frame or the floor. Once you take off the plastic covering the mattress will slowly return to its normal shape and size and will be ready for sleeping on.
Sleep & Co SLMFD Features:
- Double Size: 138cm(W) x 188cm(L) x 25cm(H)
- Weight: 25kg
- Winner of Bed Buyer's Best Kid's Mattress 2017-2018
- Highly breathable fabric cover - Sleep & Co have wrapped the mattress in a two-layer, woven fabric cover that’s deliciously soft to the touch. Even better, it’s completely removable and machine washable so you’ll never have to worry about unsightly yellowing.
- Advanced Latex Top Foam - This layer is firm but springy, giving you full freedom of movement while providing critical posture support. The foam gently moulds to the natural contours of your spine, giving you support where you need it, and softness where you don’t. It’s also highly breathable, meaning you won’t have to deal with anymore sweaty Aussie summer nights!
- Zero Partner Disturbance Foundation Core - Our memory foam mattresses are supported on top of a high-density Polyurethane Foam core. This shock absorbing material works to soak up excess movement and vibrations in the mattress. Meaning if you’re sharing with a night-time acrobat you won’t be woken up by their tossing and turning.
- 1 year warranty
Benefits of a Memory Foam Mattress:
Memory foam, which was first developed by NASA in the 1960s, has many benefits when used in a mattress. These include:
- Pressure Point Relief – The memory foam easily adjusts to the shape of your body when you lie on it and does not add any upward pressure like a conventional spring mattress will. This means you’ll sleep more comfortably and will even reduce the amount you toss and turn during the night.
- Supports Your Spine – Because the memory foam supports every part of your body, it easily conforms to the shape of your spine and provides support where needed.
- Can Relieve Back, Hip And Shoulder Pain – Because the memory foam follows the contours of your body it supports correct alignment and thus does not place added pressure on sensitive areas.
- Can Accommodate Different Sleeping Positions – Whether you prefer to sleep on your back, your side or your stomach, the memory foam will conform to the shape of your body and provide support where it’s needed.
- Absorbs Movement – The memory foam easily absorbs movement so that when you roll over or get out of bed, your partner remains undisturbed.
- Discourages Dust Mites – Because the memory foam has a very dense structure, there are very few spaces for dust mites to live and thrive.
- Hypo-Allergenic – Similar to the elimination of dust mites, the dense structure of the memory foam also discourages mould and other allergens such as pet hair to enter the fabric of the mattress.
Note: Returns not accepted for change of mind due to clearance pricing.